W2260A - BQ12 calendar wall clock
The W2260A - BQ12 large calendar wall clock is designed for use in banks, hospitals, offices, reception and similar areas where a battery powered clock with a clear, accurate and reliable display of the date together with an analogue display of time is required.
Due to its design characteristics this calendar clock has also been found very suitable for use by the elderly, people with limited vision or in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease, dementia or with brain injury, cognitive or memory disability.
Please telephone, email or use the web enquiry form on our contact page to get our latest
web pricing with free next day courier delivery.
- 25mm - 1" white 3-letter abbreviated weekday and month, 35mm - 1.4" white date characters on a black background.
- Simple to adjust with automatic calendar.
- The circular clock face has black numbers and hour/minute indicators. Hour and minute hands are black, the second hand is red.
- Powered by one AA cell (R6) with a life of > one year
- Operating temperature range -5°C to +55°C
- Accuracy - typically 5 seconds/month between 20°C and 25°C
|model||finish||size w x h x d||weight|
|W2260a (BQ12)||white||14m - 42'||305 x 380 x 75mm - 12" x 15" x 3"||1.4kg 3lb|
|viewing distance||14m - 42'|
|size - w x h x d||305 x 380 x 75mm - 12" x 15" x 3"|