Wharton digital world time zone wall clocks - range guide
- For many years Wharton time zone clock systems have been the industry standard for financial market dealing rooms and military and civilian command, control and intelligence centres with installations in more than 70 countries across the world.
- We have supplied Wharton digital world clocks to the majority of global and numerous regional financial institutions and the defence and security systems of many countries. Significant military installations include the US Pentagon.
- We designed this range of multi-zone digital world clocks to provide an accurate and reliable time display over an extended operating life with many previous models still in service more than 15 years after first supply. Over 60% of new orders for these products are from existing customers.
- The range offers many user-selectable and configurable features with up to 15 time-zones of your choice; white printed or user-programmable illuminated location names, multiple display colours, sizes and style options.
- Designed for an almost unlimited, maintenance-free, operational life, our clocks enable simple 'plug and play' installation on a wall or single or double-sided units suspended from a ceiling.
- You can use our Multi-zone display units individually, linked to a time reference or controlled via their standard 10/100Base-t Ethernet port.
- Every standard digital clock has rear connections to enable time synchronisation using one of a wide selection of time code protocols from a Wharton 5000 series master clock or suitable third party time reference.
- You can synchronise your world clock to a satellite-based atomic time reference via a control message from a Wharton 488HS series GPS or GLONASS time signal receiver.
- All versions can be controlled and synchronised to time via their 10/100Base-t Ethernet NTP connection to your existing network with accurate time information provided by a local or internet time server for simple, low-cost installation and control.
- Specify one of 5 digit heights and 6 display colours.
- Choose either low-cost white printed or illuminated & programmable time zone location identification. Either style of location name can be specified to be above or below the time information. (not 4700 or 4720 series units)
- The high-quality aluminium or steel clock enclosures have a black or silver finish. Other colours are available as an extra option.
- Base model clocks are suitable for freestanding or wall mounting using the multi-angled brackets supplied. Mounting options include cases for flush wall mounting and single or double-sided units with mounting supports for ceiling suspension.
- 110-230V AC, 24V or 48V DC power supply options.
- Most versions can be specified for one or more zones to have seconds digits or to show stopwatch or timer information.
- Wharton Electronics Limited has manufactured precision electronic timekeeping equipment since 1975. Our products are in use in over 190 countries and territories.
- Wharton time zone clocks have an unrivalled reputation for quality and dependability. See our google reviews for more.
- If we do not have a standard time zone display that meets your specific requirements, we can quote you for the manufacture of custom units for your application.
- Unrivalled free product lifetime technical support with unlimited advice and information to the original user for the life of the world clock. Many previous models are still in service more than 15 years after first supply.
- All Wharton digital time zone products are designed, manufactured and tested to International Quality and Performance Standards.
What other people say:
Wharton Time Zone Clocks have become the standardized product of choice for the US Military, Police and Emergency Services Control Centers.
Their customer and technical support is second to none and is always available to my customers.
Clocks from Wharton are the perfect choice for demanding applications where dependability is paramount.
Julie Walder | DMJ Technologies LLC
We approached several international suppliers when looking for a new time zone clock (seven time zones) for our office. Wharton were consistently more responsive, and their pricing was much more realistic and affordable.
When it came to the design of the clock they were particularly accommodating and produced exactly what we were looking for.
The build time was fast, especially when you consider that we ordered just before Christmas. The clock itself is built to a very high standard and functioned perfectly right out of the box.
We wouldn’t hesitate to buy from Wharton again in future.
Lawrence Tew | Google review
Our time zone clock customers include:
60+ US military locations