4010 & 4200 weatherproof outdoor digital wall clocks with robust IP65 rated cases for industrial and commercial applications and high humidity conditions
120mm – 4.7” digits - viewable at up to 60m - 180ft
Red, white or yellow display character options
120mm (4.7") ultra bright red digits 60m (180')
120mm (4.7") ultra brigh white digits 60m (180')
120mm (4.7") ultra bright yellow-amber digits 60m (180')
order specification codes Please see www.wharton.co.uk/spec/4010-12SE-order-codes.htm for order specification codes
- Wharton 4000 series outdoor digital clocks have a 12 or 24-hour time display using ultra reliable, colour matched, daylight visible, red, white or yellow/amber 120mm high LED digits and are suitable for use at distances of up to 60m (180ft). Larger versions readable at up to 80m (240ft) or 100m (300ft) are also available.
- You can choose to show time only, alternating time and date or alternating time and temperature (requires extra cost temperature sensor).
- The robust weatherproof case is IP65 rated, manufactured from steel specially treated to resist corrosion and supplied with brackets for wall mounting. Single and double-sided versions with brackets for pole mounting or ceiling suspension are available.
- 110-230V AC, 12 or 24V DC power supply options.
- N and NE versions can be controlled and synchronised by your existing 10/100Base-t Ethernet NTP network for simple, low-cost installation and control.
- E and NE versions can be used in stand-alone applications and have input connections to enable the clock time to be synchronised via one of many different time code signals or via a control message from a Wharton 488HS series GPS or GLONASS time signal receiver.
- E and NE versions have as standard, user selectable, stopwatch and countdown timer functionality.
- An IR handset is supplied for time-setting, configuration and multi-function stopwatch control.
- This range of weatherproof digital clocks is designed to provide extended in-service life and has extensive International Quality and Performance Approvals and Certification. The range is approved for London Underground applications and also has Network Rail Infrastructure approval (PA05/03968). Many previous versions of these digital clocks are still in use more than 25 years after their original installation
- Unrivalled free lifetime product technical support with unlimited advice and information to the original user for the operational life of the product.
- Request a quotation or advice on your specific requirement or specification today.
|model||size - w x h x d||weight|
|4010x.12||751 x 240 x 123mm 29.6" x 9.4" x 4.8"||6kg - 13lb|
|4200x.12||526 x 240 x 123mm 20.7" x 9.4" x 4.8"||5kg - 11lb|
|sizes and weights are for .SE single sided wall mounted clocks|
|size - w x h x d||751 x 240 x 123mm 29.6" x 9.4" x 4.8"|
|weight||6kg - 13lb|
|size - w x h x d||526 x 240 x 123mm 20.7" x 9.4" x 4.8"|
|weight||5kg - 11lb|
|sizes and weights are for .S. single sided wall mounted clocks|