Why use a Wharton Network Clock with a PoE power supply?
- You ensure that everyone has access to the correct, legally traceable, time information. All Wharton Ethernet-enabled IP digital network clock models and our range of NTP analogue wall clocks are automatically self-setting via your local or internet time server.
- Wharton network clocks are ideal for installation in broadcasting, civilian and military command & control centres, hospital and other medical facilities, production and process facilities, schools, transport systems, trading rooms and all types of offices and public areas.
- Your network provides automatic seasonal time changes and the appropriate pre-configured time-zone offsets for clocks showing the time in your different areas of interest zones.
- Simple, economical installation and control, using standard NTP Ethernet networking technology and RJ45 style connectors, via NTP from your existing local area network.
- Easy system configuration and maintenance using free wMon® software.
- Flexible Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows networked devices to obtain power as well as data via your existing Ethernet cabling and eliminates the need for a mains output at the clock location. Mains derived low voltage powers the clock via your standard Cat-5, or better, cable using your IEEE 802.3af power injector mounted at a convenient remote location.
- Please note that digital IP clocks with 170mm (6.7") 220mm (8.7") digits, NTP World Time Zone Clock Displays and large network Calendar and Countdown Clocks have 110/230V ac power supplies and are not presently available for PoE operation.
- For further information and advice on Power over Ethernet (PoE) options, please contact our customer technical support team.