Indoor and Outdoor Industrial and Commercial Digital Wall Clocks
Designed for use in factories, production and process facilities, hospital and clinics, C3I facilities, schools, gyms and other sports and leisure facilities, transport systems, trading rooms, warehouses and all types of offices and public areas with optional Ethernet NTP for simple 'plug and play' installation, numerous installation and operational options and multi-function stopwatch capability
Wharton Industrial and Commercial wall clock range features
- Ethernet NTP + PoE option. (PoE not available on some larger models).
- Weatherproof versions have IP65 rated cases and ultra bright digits for use outdoors or in other humid applications.
- 12 or 24 hour, four or six digit time display.
- Use as independent digital wall clocks or as part of a synchronised system with a local or remote time reference or with Ethernet control.
- Available as single or double sided clocks for surface, flush panel, pole or ceiling mounting.
- Most versions can be used as a multi-function stopwatch, count-up or countdown timer and can also display alternating time and temperature (requires optional temperature sensor) or time and date.
- Proven designs certified to International Quality and Performance Standards providing an extended, maintenance free, operational life.
- Wharton Electronics Limited have produced special purpose electronic clocks and other timekeeping and time reference equipment since 1975.
- Over 95% of our products are manufactured in our UK factory.
- Our products are in use in time and reliability critical applications in over 150 countries and territories worldwide from the Arctic to the Antarctic.
- We can also design and manufacture custom units to your specific requirements.