LED digital wall clocks from Wharton
Indoor and Outdoor ranges with optional Ethernet NTP for simple 'plug and play' installation or numerous options for stand-alone or synchronised operation from multiple time sources - multi-function stopwatch capability
Wharton LED digital clock range features:
- An extensive range of large display four digit and six digit led clocks with almost unlimited custom options for size, configuration and operation. We also manufacture special purpose digital clocks.
- Ethernet NTP option with PoE power supply on some models.
- Select from seven digit heights and five display colour options.
- 12 or 24 hour time display with alternating time and date or time and temperature options.
- Use as independent LED digital wall clocks or as part of a synchronised system with a local or remote time reference or with Ethernet control.
- All Wharton products have International Quality and Performance Approvals and Certification
- Available as single or double sided clocks for surface, flush panel or ceiling mounting. We also offer large led digital clocks with environment proof enclosures for outdoor applications.
- Most versions can be operated as a user selectable, multi-function stopwatch or up/down timer display or can be used to show alternating time and temperature (requires optional temperature sensor).
- Suitable for use in a wide variety of applications from prestigious office, reception area, civilian or military C3I facility to production facilities with IP65 rated versions for outdoor use.
- Proven designs providing an extended, maintenance free, operational life
- Wharton Electronics Limited have produced special purpose electronic clocks and other timekeeping and time reference equipment since 1975.
- Over 95% of our products are assembled in our UK based factory.
- Our products are in use in over 150 countries and territories worldwide from the Arctic to the Antarctic.
- We can design and manufacture custom units to your specific requirements.