4000 series panel mounting digital clocks with 20mm high digits
- Ultra reliable, 12 or 24 hour, green, red, ultra bright red or white time display.
- N and NE versions are 10/100Base-t Ethernet NTP enabled for simple low cost installation and control via your existing Ethernet network.
- 110-230V AC, 12 or 24V DC or PoE (Power over Ethernet) power supply options.
- High quality aluminium cases with black anodised finish and supplied with fixing clamps for installation in a panel with rear acccess.
- Extensive International Quality and Performance Approvals and Certification. These digital clocks are approved for London Underground applications and some models have Network Rail Infrastructure approval (PA05/03968).
- Alternating date or temperature information display.
- E and NE versions will operate as a programmable multi-function stopwatch or as a count-down or count-up timer controlled by its IR handset, by a dedicated stop watch switch control panel or by external user supplied voltage free switch contacts.
- IR handset for time-setting, configuration and multi-function stopwatch control.
- E and NE versions will operate stand-alone, as a slave or secondary clock controlled by numerous time signals or as a 'local master' clock controlling up to 5 similar units.