Wharton 4520 series large calendar wall clock with date and time and 120mm high characters
- 4520 series large wall clocks with day and date have a two row, bright extremely legible 12 or 24 hour time and date display with choice of green or red characters.
- Multiple languages - you can easily program the abbreviated day-of-week and month to display in a single language or two or three alternating languages selected from:
Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Føroyskt, Français, Galego, Hrvatski, Italiano, język polski, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Português, Russkij jazyk, Slovenščina, Suomi, Svenska or Welsh.
- 110-230V AC or 24V DC power supply options.
- High quality aluminium cases, anodised or painted finish in a choice of colours with choice of surface or flush wall mounting or single and double sided units for ceiling suspension.
- Selectable alternating date or temperature information display.
- N and NE versions are 10/100Base-t Ethernet NTP enabled for simple low cost installation and control via your existing Ethernet network.
- E and NE versions may be used as:
- a stand-alone day and date wall clock display.
- as a slave or secondary display synchronised:
- as a 'local master' controlling up to 5 similar units.
- N and NE versions may also be used as a slave or secondary display synchronised with a Wharton 5000 series or other local or remote NTP network time-server across a TCP/IP Ethernet network:
- E and NE versions will operate as a programmable multi-function stopwatch or as a count-down or count-up timer controlled by its IR handset, by a dedicated stop watch switch control panel or by external user supplied voltage free switch contacts.
- The range has extensive International Quality and Performance Approvals and Certification.
- IR handset for time-setting, configuration and multi-function stopwatch control.