Wharton 4550 series numeric date calendar wall clocks
57mm or 100mm high digits
- 4500 series day date calendar clocks have a single row, bright and extremely legible 12 or 24 hour time and date display with choice of blue, green, red or yellow characters.
- European (dd-mm-yr) or US (mm-dd-yy) date format versions
- 110-230V AC, 12 or 24V DC or PoE (Power over Ethernet) power supply options. Please note that the PoE option is only available with 57mm high digits.
- High quality aluminium cases, anodised or painted finish in a choice of colours with choice of surface or flush wall mounting or single and double sided units for ceiling suspension.
- N and NE versions are 10/100Base-t Ethernet NTP enabled for simple low cost installation and control via your existing Ethernet network.
- E and NE versions may be used as:
- a stand-alone day and date wall clock display.
- as a slave or secondary display synchronised:
- as a 'local master' controlling up to 5 similar units.
- N and NE versions may also be used as a secondary display controlled by a Wharton 5000 series or other local or remote NTP network time-server across a TCP/IP Ethernet network:
- E and NE versions will operate as a programmable multi-function stopwatch or as a count-down or count-up timer controlled by its IR handset, by a dedicated stop watch switch control panel or by external user supplied voltage free switch contacts.
- The range has extensive International Quality and Performance Approvals and Certification.
- IR handset for time-setting, configuration and multi-function stopwatch control.