Wharton 4610 series Julian date and time clocks with 57mm high characters
- 4610 series Julian date and time clocks have a single row, bright and extremely legible Julian date (day of year) and hours, minutes and seconds time in a 24 hour format with achoice of blue, green, red or yellow characters.
- 110-230V AC, 12 or 24V DC or PoE (Power over Ethernet) power supply options.
- High quality aluminium cases, anodised or painted finish in a choice of colours with choice of surface or flush wall mounting or single and double sided units for ceiling suspension.
- N and NE versions are 10/100Base-t Ethernet NTP enabled for simple low cost installation and control via your existing Ethernet network.
- E and NE versions may be used as:
- a stand-alone day and date wall clock display.
- as a slave or secondary display synchronised:
- as a 'local master' controlling up to 5 similar units.
- N and NE versions may also be used as a slave or secondary display synchronised with a Wharton 5000 series or other local or remote NTP network time-server across a TCP/IP Ethernet network:
- The range has extensive International Quality and Performance Approvals and Certification.
- IR handset for time-setting, configuration and multi-function stopwatch control.