4900 series digital clocks with 20mm or 50mm high digits and accumulating seconds circle display
- Model 4900.02 has a 12 or 24 hour green or red time display.
- Model 4900.05 has a 12 or 24 hour, blue, green, green & red, red or yellow time display.
- Three different rotating seconds display modes may be selected:
- A single rotating dot indicating the current second.
- Three rotating dots indicating the current second and two previous seconds.
- An accumulating seconds with each seconds dot from zero to the current second illuminated.
- N and NE versions are 10/100Base-t Ethernet NTP enabled for simple low cost installation and control via your existing Ethernet network.
- 110-230V AC, 12 or 24V DC or PoE (Power over Ethernet) power supply options.
- High quality aluminium cases, anodised or painted finish in a choice of colours.
- Options for surface or flush wall mounting or for ceiling suspension. Double sided clocks are supplied with supports for ceiling suspension.
- Extensive International Quality and Performance Approvals and Certification. These digital clocks are approved for London Underground applications and some models have Network Rail Infrastructure approval (PA05/03968).
- Alternating date or temperature information display.
- E and NE versions will operate as a programmable multi-function stopwatch or as a count-down or count-up timer controlled by its IR handset, by a dedicated stop watch switch control panel or by external user supplied voltage free switch contacts.
- IR handset for time-setting, configuration and multi-function stopwatch control.
- E and NE versions will operate stand-alone, as a slave or secondary clock controlled by numerous time signals or as a 'local master' clock controlling up to 5 similar units.