Wharton 4740N.025 series small LED World Time Zone Clock
Up to 15 user selected time zones. 25mm (1") Digits
See the local time clearly and precisely in all of your trading regions, operational areas or countries of interest.
Green or red display character options
25mm (1") green digits 10m (30')
25mm (1") red digits 10m (30')
order specification codes Please see www.wharton.co.uk/spec/474x-025-order-codes.htm for order specification codes
- Specify your Wharton 4740N small LED World Time Zone Clock with up to 15 time zones.
- 12 or 24 hour time display using bright, ultra-reliable, green or red 25mm (1") high digits.
- Your selected time zone names will be printed in white characters.
- All models are 10/100Base-t Ethernet NTP enabled for simple, low-cost installation and control via your existing Ethernet network.
- Remote configuration, management and software update across the Ethernet TCP/IP network using Wharton cMon® software.
- Fully automatic network configuration support when used with DHCP server supporting option 42.
- All Wharton time zone clocks are multi-function and can be programmed to operate as:
- A stand-alone time zone display using its internal time-base.
- As a single or networked time zone clock that is synchronised:
- With a Wharton 5000 series or other local or remote NTP network time-server across a TCP/IP Ethernet network.
- Via an ultra-precise time signal from a Wharton 488HS series GPS or GLONASS time code receiver.
- Via multi-zone w482 time code from a Wharton 5000 series time-server.
- Via MB serial and MobaLine® time codes from a Moser Baer® master clock or time server.
- A 'local master' unit controlling up to 5 similar display units.
- Wharton world time zone wall clocks have a high-quality aluminium case with an anodised or painted finish in a choice of colours.
- Mounting options:
- Surface wall mounting. Supplied with multi-angle wall mounting brackets.
- Flush wall mounting. We supply a mounting box for installation in a solid wall.
- Flush mounting. We supply rear clamps for fixing in a panel with rear access.
- Single-sided ceiling suspension.
- Double-sided ceiling suspension.
- Power supply options:
- 110-230V 50/60Hz AC.
- 12V DC.
- 24V DC.
- All Wharton products are designed, manufactured and tested to International Quality and Performance Approvals and Certification.
- We supply an IR handset for time-setting and configuration.
4740N & 4741N models with printed location names
|time zones||size - w x h x d||weight|
|3||454 x 120 x 66mm - 17.9" x 4.7" x 2.6"||2kg - 4.5lb|
|4||604 x 120 x 66mm - 23.8" X 4.7" x 2.6"||2.5kg - 5.5lb|
|5||754 x 120 x 66mm - 29.7" x 4.7" x 2.6"||3kg - 6.6lb|
|6||904 x 120 x 66mm - 35.6" x 4.7" x 2.6"||3.5kg - 8lb|
|7||1054 x 120 x 66mm - 41.5" x 4.7" x 2.6"||4kg - 9lb|
|8||1204 x 120 x 66mm - 47.4" x 4.7" x 2.6"||4.5kg - 10lb|
| Units with cases more than 2200mm - 87" long are supplied in two or more sections.
Weights are for single sided time zone clocks with wall mounting cases (.S).
Please ask for sizes and weights of double sided models, with ceiling suspension mountings and with more than eight zones.