Wharton 4740N.100 series Large World Time Zone Clocks for Financial Markets Trading Rooms
With up to 15 user specified world time zones - 10cm digits - visible up to 50m (150')
See the local time clearly and precisely in all of your trading regions, operational areas or countries of interest.
Blue, green, red or yellow display character options
4741NIL50/x.100.B.S - also available as 4741NIL50/x.100.B.S with time display on top
100mm (4") blue time digits, 50mm (2") blue illuminated location characters 30m (90') see note
4740NIL50/x.100.G.S - also available as 4741NIL50/x.100.G.S with time display on top
100mm (4") green time digits, 50mm (2") green illuminated location characters 45m (150')
4740NIL50/x.100.RG.S - also available as 4741NIL50/x.100.RG.S with time display on top
100mm (4") red time digits, 50mm (2") green illuminated location characters 45m (150')
4740NIL50/x.100.R.S - also available as 4741NIL50/x.100.R.S with time display on top
100mm (4") red time digits, 50mm (2") red illuminated location characters 45m (150')
4740NIL50/x.100.Y.S - also available as 4741NIL50/x.100.Y.S with time display on top
100mm (4") yellow time digits, 50mm (2") yellow illuminated location characters 45m (150')
order specification codes Please see www.wharton.co.uk/spec/474x-100-order-codes.htm for order specification codes
- Specify your Wharton 4740N or 4741N series large world time zone wall clock with up to 15 time zones.
- 12 or 24 hour time display using bright, ultra-reliable, blue, green, red or yellow 10cm (4") high digits.
- You can specify your selected zone location labels to be above (part code 4740Nxxx) or below (part code 4741Nxxx) the zone time digits and the names can be either:
- Printed in white - lowest cost option.
- User programmable & illuminated with 50mm (2") characters.
- All versions are 10/100Base-t Ethernet NTP enabled for simple, low-cost installation and control via your existing Ethernet network.
- Remote configuration, management and software update across the Ethernet TCP/IP network using Wharton cMon® software.
- Fully automatic network configuration support when used with DHCP server supporting option 42.
- All Wharton large world time zone clocks can be programmed to operate as:
- A stand-alone time zone display using its internal time-base.
- As a single or networked time zone clock that is synchronised:
- With a Wharton 5000 series or other local or remote NTP network time-server across a TCP/IP Ethernet network.
- Via an ultra-precise time signal from a Wharton 488HS series GPS or GLONASS time code receiver
- Via multi-zone w482 time code from a Wharton 5000 series time-server.
- Via MB serial and MobaLine® time codes from a Moser Baer® master clock or time server.
- A 'local master' unit controlling up to 5 similar display units.
- Display options include:
- One or more zone displays with seconds digits.
- One or more zone displays with different colour digits.
- Illuminated zone legends may be a different colour to the time digits.
- One or more zone displays to function as a stopwatch or countdown timer.
- You can specify NIL30 & NIL50 models with one to 10 zones to be user programmed to display two or three alternating zone times and location names on any or all time displays.
- Wharton time zone wall clocks have a high-quality aluminium case with an anodised or painted finish in a choice of colours.
- Mounting options:
- Surface wall mounting. Supplied with multi-angle wall mounting brackets.
- Flush wall mounting. We supply a mounting box for installation in a solid wall.
- Flush mounting. We supply rear clamps for fixing in a panel with rear access.
- Single-sided ceiling suspension.
- Double-sided ceiling suspension.
- Power supply options:
- 110-230V 50/60Hz AC.
- 12V DC.
- 24V DC.
- All Wharton products are designed, manufactured and tested to International Quality and Performance Approvals and Certification.
- We supply an IR handset for time-setting and configuration.
4740N & 4741N models with printed location names
|time zones||size - w x h x d||weight|
|1||554 x 300 x 66mm - 12" x 11.8" x 2.6"||5kg - 11lb|
|2||1104 x 300 x 66mm - 43.5" x 11.8" x 2.6"||9kg - 20lb|
|3||1654 x 300 x 66mm - 65.1" x 11.8" x 2.6"||12kg - 27lb|
|4||2204 x 300 x 66mm - 86.8" X 11.8" x 2.6" 1||16kg - 35lb|
|5||2758 x 300 x 66mm - 108.6" x 11.8" x 2.6" 1||20kg - 44lb|
|6||3308 x 300 x 66mm - 130.2" x 11.8" x 2.6" 1||24kg - 53lb|
|7||3854 x 300 x 66mm - 151.9" x 11.8" x 2.6" 1||27kg - 60lb|
|8||4408 x 300 x 66mm - 173.6" x 7.12" x 2.6" 1||31kg - 68lb|
4740NIL50 & 4741NIL50 models with 50mm high illuminated location names
|time zones||size - w x h x d||weight|
|1||604 x 300 x 66mm - 23.8" x 11.8" x 2.6"||6kg - 13lb|
|2||1204 x 300 x 66mm - 47.4" x 11.8" x 2.6"||11kg - 24lb|
|3||1804 x 300 x 66mm - 71" x 11.8" x 2.6"||14kg - 31lb|
|4||2404 x 300 x 66mm - 94.8" x 11.8" x 2.6"||19kg - 42lb|
|5||3008 x 300 x 66mm - 130.2" x 11.8" x 2.6" 1||23kg - 51lb|
|6||3608 x 300 x 66mm - 142" x 11.8" x 2.6" 1||28kg - 62lb|
|7||4212 x 300 x 66mm - 165.8" x 11.8" x 2.6" 1||32kg - 70lb|
|8||4812 x 300 x 66mm - 189.4" x 11.8" x 2.6" 1||36kg - 79lb|
|1 Units with cases more than 2200mm - 87" long are supplied in two or more sections.
Weights are for single sided time zone clocks with wall mounting cases (.S.).
Please ask for sizes and weights of double sided models, with ceiling suspension mountings and with more than eight zones.